Collection of Information
Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone or fax number, company name, IP address, any content you post in your resume or CV, and any other information you may provide to us that identifies you.
Sources of Personal Information. We collect and may use Personal Information that you provide on the Evolent website and may combine such Personal Information to information we have already collected from you from other offline sources (e.g., telephone, fax, postal mail) in order to provide you with Evolent products and services and to improve the products and services we provide.
Information Collected Automatically. When you visit the Evolent website, we automatically collect and analyze certain information about your computer. This information includes, but may not be limited to, the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, information about your browser type and language, the date and time you are accessing the website, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
Cookies and other Technologies. We use various technologies to collect information about your and your organization’s activities on the Evolent website.
- Cookies. When you visit the Evolent website, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that contains information that can later be read by us to facilitate your access to the site and personalize your online experience Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Evolent website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Evolent website.
- Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Evolent website. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services offered through the site.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Uses by Evolent. We use the Personal Information collected through the Evolent website for statistical and analytical purposes, for improving the website, and for marketing purposes. Specifically, we use this information to provide you Evolent services and products, send you further information regarding Evolent, and to better collect information that allows us to analyze and improve the features and performance of our website and our other products and services. Unless you affirmatively elect not to receive (“opt out”) communications from us, Personal Information we collect from you may be used to respond to inquiries you submit to us; facilitate your access to Evolent resources and materials; send you general informative announcements, electronic newsletters, and marketing-related emails about us or our products; and aid us in serving you better. At the bottom of every newsletter or general informative email we send you, you will be given the opportunity to opt out or unsubscribe from future email communications.
We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers, investors and partners. This information does not contain any Personal Information and is used to develop content and services.
We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, subpoena, legal process, or government regulation. We may work with law enforcement officials in investigating activities that are illegal or that violate Evolent’s rules.
Evolent has implemented technical and organizational security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. We review our systems regularly to help ensure that the security and integrity of Personal Information in our possession is not compromised. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure, and we do not assume any liability for any damage suffered by you caused by the interception, alteration, or misuse of information during transmission that is outside of our reasonable control.
Within Evolent, we restrict access to Personal Information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our programs and services. As described above, we subject our third party contractors and agents to controls to help ensure that they apply suitable protections to any Personal Information they access or receive from us.
The Evolent website contains business-related content and is specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from or about individuals under the age of 13 years. Please contact us if you believe we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 through this website. If we discover that we have received Personal Information from an individual whom we believe to be under the age of 13 in some other manner, we will delete such information from our systems.
Our Privacy Commitment to Employment Applicants
- We collect information, including personal contact information, education and work history in order to process and consider your application.
- We will not sell your application information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
- The information on your application may be shared with background check services and our affiliates and used for certain regulatory, compliance and legal purposes.
- Evolent maintains profiles and/or pages on various social media services, including Facebook and Twitter.
- If you choose to “Like” Evolent on Facebook, “Follow” Evolent on Twitter, or take any other similar action on another social media site, you are providing your consent to receive information updates, including solicitations, from us.
- To stop receiving this information from Evolent on a social media site, you must follow the procedure established by the site. For example, on Facebook, you must click “Unlike” Evolent’s page, and on Twitter, you must click “Unfollow” on Evolent's profile.
Comments and Complaints
Evolent Health LLC
800 N. Glebe Road
Arlington, Virginia 22203
We will make reasonable efforts to address the concerns of any individual who objects to the use of his or her Personal Information.
Changes to This Policy
Revised January 8, 2016