No of yrs. of exp
No of Positions
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent is looking for Scrum Manager to guide and coach Scrum Teams and relevant parts of the organization on how to effectively use Agile/Scrum practices and to delight customers as the highest priority
- Facilitate Scrum and Sprint rituals and enforce appropriate rules and role boundaries.
- Seek to eliminate waste and low value costly behaviours.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to quickly remove or prevent blocking issues.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving; correctly and collaboratively identify root cause of problems and implement reasonable and appropriate interventions.
- Assist in getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assist in discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assess Scrum maturity of the team and organization and lead the team to higher levels of performance, at a comfortably sustainable pace.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and business analysts, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming), managing the product backlog, and preparing for Sprint rituals.
- Preserve and promote Agile culture, commitment to excellence, and adaptive flow.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Bachelor's Degree required