It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Software Engineer to be a key member of the Data Engineering, Technology Service Operations Team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for daily operation and support of key systems with focus on custom development and reporting using SQL, MicroStrategy and other database tools. This person will play a crucial role in supporting clients and requires client facing experience with focus on customer support and development.
- Manages daily operation and support of key systems, including our web-based application and data warehouse
- Interface with clients through weekly calls, meetings, and by generating client-specific reports
- Design, configure, and develop custom code/objects using the MS SQL Server tools
- Program in MS SQL server T-SQL and other related language to support application development around opportunity assessment and population health management initiatives
- Maintain source-code repository, and participate in deployment of code into production
- Analyze data using SQL to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Maintain and update documentation
- Analyze and triage issues reported by clients
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams
- Collaborate with team and business owners in the development and/or execution of all types of software development considering the objectives of the organization
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for new product releases
- Ensures that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Contributes to the improvement of the existing processes and identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems.
- Bring forth ideas that embrace emerging technology/executions and innovative ideas
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Work within US business hours (1:00 PM to 10:00 PM or 2.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST). Occasional weekend and on-call support as needed
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?
Named among Forbes’ 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies and Glassdoor’s 2015 Best Places to Work, Evolent provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to career development. While we come from a variety of backgrounds, we pursue a singular mission: to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered